Enrichment is aimed at adding an extra layer of value to the school experience for all students by providing opportunities to develop communication, team work, creative, problem solving and sporting skills amongst others.
We offer a programme of enrichment activity that focuses on widening students’ aspirations and experiences in the following areas:
- Advice on how best to prepare for university including which courses to study, which courses are best to choose and which subjects to choose post 16 to give the best possible chances.
- Advice on pursuing particular career paths and the skills needed to be successful at work.
- Optional after school activities on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays run by school and external providers.
- Up to six days per in the curriculum given time to focus on particular enterprise and employability skills
- Joining the ARK network in a range of activities across other academies, such as the annual music gala in at the Barbican in London.
What we offer in after school and Extra-curricular activities
We regularly review and update the acvities we offer students on a termly basis. Enrichment clubs typically run from 3.30 until 4.30.