At Ark Kings Academy we take pride in ourselves - an outward sign of this is our uniform and presentation.
In the table below, * means that the item needs to be purchased from the academy uniform supplier: Clive Marks (details at the bottom of the page). All other items can be purchased from a high street retailer of your choice.
All clothes, including rucksack and trainers, should be clearly labelled with the child’s name, especially PE kit and trainers.
|Black blazer with purple trim and our academy logo*|
|Grey fine knit v-neck jumper with grey stripe and our logo*|
|White formal collared shirt for boys and girls|
|Formal black trousers or skirt|
|Black or white socks, or black tights|
|Formal plain black shoes (no trainers)|
|Purple polo shirt with academy logo*|
|Plain black shorts or tracksuit bottoms|
|Black or white socks|
|Plain black or white trainers|
Acessories and Equipment
- Smart plain jacket/coat
- During winter months, a plain woollen hat and scarf may be worn
- Baseball caps/snapbacks must not be worn
- Outdoor clothing should not be worn within the academy building.
- Hair must be of a natural colour
- Hairstyles must be appropriate e.g. no Mohicans, tramlines, shaven partings or eyebrow designs
- Long hair must be tied back
- Students are allowed to cover their head for religious/cultural purposes
- Head coverings must be plain black
- No form of jewellery may be worn. Small clear plastic bars that may be worn while at school if necessary.
- No makeup, false nails or coloured nail varnish
- Simple hairbands/clips in academy's colours.
- Academy Planner.
- Water bottle.
- Pencil Case
- Blue/black pens (at least 2)
- Red Pen
- Scientific calculator (Years 10 and 11)
Where to buy Ark Kings Academy uniform
Clive Marks is the supplier for all branded items of uniform for Ark Kings Academy. Orders can be placed online, by telephone or direct in the shop.
Clive Marks, 38-40 Poplar Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham. B14 7AD
If you wish to access a hard copy of any policy please contact school's office on: 01214594451 or email: email@example.com.