What is iPayimpact?iPayimpact.co.uk is a simple, easy to use website, offering you a convenient and flexible way to make payments on-line, by debit or credit card, for all school purchases, reducing the need for your child to carry cash to school. iPayimpact has a ‘shopping basket’ approach, allowing payments to be made for each child including dinner money, school trips, uniforms, after-school clubs and societies, milk and many other school payments in one easy transaction.
Once the school has sent you a letter containing the Child Account Ref for your child, you can register by following these instructions:
- Go to www.ipayimpact.co.uk and click on Register.
- Enter the Child Account Ref – as provided by your school for one of your children.
- Enter your Username – this is what you will use to login to your account.
- Enter a valid email address and confirm it.
- Enter a Password that you will remember and confirm it.
- Answer the maths test - to prove you are human!
- Read and agree the terms and conditions.
- Click on Register.
- You will receive an email with an activation link.
- Click on the link or copy and paste the link into your browser and this will activate your account.
- You can now log on to www.ipayimpact.co.uk
- When you first log in you will be asked to enter some personal details such as your name and address. This is to ensure that you don’t have to keep entering these details when making a payment via the secure site.
- Easy registration process
- One transaction for multiple children and school payments
- Review payments made, purchase history and current balance
- Receive email alerts for low balances and/ or recurring payments
- Payments by debit or credit card
- On-line weekly ordering of school meals
- No more looking for change every morning, funds are loaded directly into the system.
- Quick and easy payments online using debit or credit cards – lessens the opportunity for bullying or cash being lost in transit.
- Anonymity for children with free school meals.
- Faster service at the tills allows your child more free time during lunch by removing large queues.
- Accounts are secure and safe with authentication provided by various methods including photocards, swipecards, proximity cards, and biometric solutions.
- On line purchase history to help you and your child make informed choices.
- Nutritional information, allergy and special diet alerts available.
I have forgotten my Password / How do I reset my Password?If you have forgotten your iPayimpact password – follow these steps:
- Go to www.ipayimpact.co.uk
- Click on 'Reset your password'.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your valid email address.
- Click on 'Reset Password'. A message will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Click on the link in the email.
- You can now enter your new Password and Confirm this by entering it again.
- Your new Password MUST be a minimum of 6 characters, plus include at least one capital letter, one number and one other character that is NOT a number or letter.
- Click on 'Change Password'.
How to purchase items
- Select Accounts from the header bar
- Select an account name and then go to school shop and click on shop
- From the dropdown list select the product category click on the ‘Select Category’ button
- Click on details on the product you want to purchase
- Enter quantity and save item to basket
- Now, go to your shopping basket in the header bar and proceed to checkout
How do I remove items from my Basket?The contents of your Basket can be seen by clicking on the Basket from the home page. Items in your Basket are displayed and you can:
- Click on 'Remove' to remove the desired item – you will be asked to confirm that you do wish to remove the selected item.
- Click on 'Remove all items' to remove all items – you will be asked to confirm that you do wish to remove all items.
- Click on 'Amend' to amend the payment amount to be made for the desired item - amend the amount you wish to pay, then click 'Save Item In Basket'.
- Once you are happy with the Contents of your Basket you can Proceed to Checkout.