Online Payment Platform
Ark Kings Academy uses the iPayimpact portal to provide parents and guardians with a convenient and secure way to pay for all school purchases, such as school dinners, trips, activities, tickets, and the school store. iPayimpact gives staff, parents, and students peace of mind by eliminating the need for students to bring cash to school entirely.
iPayimpact.co.uk is a simple, easy to use website, offering you a convenient and flexible way to make payments on-line, by debit or credit card, for all school purchases. It has a ‘shopping basket’ approach, allowing payments to be made for each child in one easy transaction.
How To Register An Account
Once the school has sent you a letter containing the Child Account Ref for your child, you can register by following these instructions:
- Go to www.ipayimpact.co.uk and click on Register.
- Enter the Child Account Ref – as provided by your school for one of your children.
- Enter your Username – this is what you will use to login to your account.
- Enter a valid email address and confirm it.
- Enter a Password that you will remember and confirm it.
- Answer the maths test - to prove you are human!
- Read and agree the terms and conditions.
- Click on Register.
- You will receive an email with an activation link.
- Click on the link or copy and paste the link into your browser and this will activate your account.
- You can now log on to www.ipayimpact.co.uk
- When you first log in you will be asked to enter some personal details such as your name and address. This is to ensure that you don’t have to keep entering these details when making a payment via the secure site.