As part of our Wellbeing for Education Return (WER) offer, we are offering all families in Birmingham access to the Friends ‘Start Building Resilience’ package at no cost.
This package includes:
- Access to a 2-hour video aimed at equipping adults and teenagers with resilience building skills (this can be watched in small sections)
- Access to an e-book per relevant age group:
- Start building resilience for adults and teenagers
- Start building resilience for children
- Start building resilience for young children
To access this package, families will need to email Friends4Families@birmingham.gov.uk with their child’s name and school. In response, they will receive a standard email containing an access code to the relevant age-appropriate e-book and instructions of how to log onto the website.